This page describes how to manage the website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information note that is also provided pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, called "Personal Data Protection Code" to those who interact with the web services of "MicroFinanza Rating Srl", accessible electronically from the address www.AtlasData.org.
The information was made only for the website www.AtlasData.org and not for other websites accessed via links. The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Following consultation of this website data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their processing is "MicroFinanza Rating Srl", with registered office in Via Rigola n. 7, Milan.
As required by the information notice referred to in Section 13, paragraph 1 - letter f of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, "If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the mechanisms for easily accessing the updated list of data processors shall be specified." To comply with the regulations, an updated list of data processors is available, which can be requested by writing an email to email@example.com.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, type of browser and operating system of the computer used, date, time and permanence on the site, pages viewed, any search engine from which the site has been accessed).
These are information that are not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, involve the identification of users.
This category of Personal Information includes IP addresses, or domain names of computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the URI (uniform resource identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer framework of the user. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The information collected automatically can be used by "MicroFinanza Rating Srl" to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site, for statistical purposes, to improve navigation and site content). Save the possibility of use of data for the assessment of responsibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Please note that the personal and / or business data included in the forms on the site "www.AtlasData.org", are protected by "MicroFinanza Rating Srl" and used to respond to user questions, to provide the requested information or to contact the user about the services provided or for any promotions and / or offers.
Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (brochures, leaflets, formulation of estimates, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
Apart from the specifications regarding navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to "MicroFinanza Rating Srl". The provision of personal data and the related consent to the processing is necessary to be able to use the services offered.
Failure to provide these data may make it impossible to obtain the service requested.
MicroFinanza Rating confirms that all personal data will be processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Code.
1. The processing of personal data is done for the purposes indicated below, related to the implementation of the economic and commercial relationship between the user and MicroFinanza Rating and, mainly, to be able to fulfil any obligations assumed by MicroFinanza Rating within the relationship itself.
2. Personal data are processed for the following purposes: management of the contractual relationship, which includes the management of purchases of products and services offered by MicroFinanza Rating; administrative, accounting, invoicing activities; provision of sales and after-sales services; fulfilment of the related obligations of law, regulation and community legislation, including anti-money laundering legislation; exercise of rights in court.
3. The personal data provided will be processed, with or without the aid of electronic tools, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code. Personal data may reside on servers (of MicroFinanza Rating or maintained by our service providers) located in Italy or abroad in European or non-European countries (such as, for example, the US), however always with the adoption of tools that guarantee an adequate level of protection. Personal data are and will be processed in any case and in particular kept and stored in compliance with the legislative requirements and security measures required to protect their privacy, security and integrity and, in any case, for the period of time necessary to pursue the purposes mentioned above. Although MicroFinanza Rating uses security measures aimed at protecting your personal information from access, alterations, unauthorized processing, unauthorized disclosure and improper use, it should be noted that MicroFinanza Rating cannot guarantee the complete security of information provided on the Internet and will not be responsible for any breach of security beyond its reasonable control, as Internet transmissions are never completely protected and error free.
Personal data are not and will not be communicated or disseminated outside the indicated cases and, in any case, in compliance with what is permitted by law and with the methods provided by the same. The personal data provided may be:
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (section 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 - reported in full).
According to the same section, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should also be sent to the Data Controller by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In relation to the treatment referred to above, the user may exercise the rights referred to in Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, of which we report below the full text:
"1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.”